Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 360 - Typical Saturday AM

Lukas clearly has pink eye and we need to take him to the Dr.  We did not pack for camping trip which starts this afternoon and we are responsible for bringing dinner for all 5 adults and three kids.    Samson and Lukas both have baseball games (although not likely to take Lukie and will use the pink eye as an excuse since he doesn't like to play anyway - which he could have told me at the start of the year and we would have avoided this whole baseball taking over our Saturdays thing).  Cat has escaped and we can't find her.  Doug has decided it is a good time to try out this new donut place he heard of with little to no understanding of the time/location of Dr. appointment or baseball games relative to donut place.  Neighbors are awake and willing to let Samson hang out while I go to Dr.  with Lukas (thank goodness) since Doug is off in donut land.  Dr. diagnoses Lukie with pink eye (surprise- maybe I should get my medical degree - could we not have done this over the phone?)  We wait in line 1.25 hours for medicine.  I am mad as can because 1) 5 year olds are not good at waiting and 2) I am pretty sure we have the same medicine at home left over from last time this happened!  All I want to do is go back to bed.  Of course that would only be relaxing and peaceful until the boys figured out where I was.  Then I would be in the middle of a pink eye infested wrestling match.  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment