Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 365 - Last Day

I decided today is the last day I'm going to do this blog.  So 365 days into my transition what have I learned?  I have learned that I didn't need 365 days of blogging about the transition to get over it and that mostly I like writing about my crazy kids and husband.  I learned that being a parent is hard if you work out of the house full time or have decided to stay home with the kids full time or if you do something in between!  Each has its own challenges and rewards.   You just have to figure out what works for you and your family.  I learned (I guess I always knew this, but still have to be reminded) that my ego should be tied to who I am and not what I do for a living.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment