Ran with a friend who does not have kid today and telling
her about the water park and other stuff we have done this summer. She commented that the water park and other
stuff just was not her thing and I started to think about it. I would probably do the trampoline park,
waterpark, bike rides, hikes, museums and everything else I have done with the
boys this summer even if I did not have kids.
Granted a couple of spa days and more sleeping in would also be
involved, but I love the things we do not just because I love watching them do
them, but because I love doing them. I
have heard people say “Kids will keep you young.” Not sure if this is true as my knees and back
feel older than ever before, but sure think the kids give me an even better
excuse to do some fun things I would love to do anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment