Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 88 – Lost my crap.

No I did not literally poop myself.  I just lost it on the kids.  Is it really too much to ask for 5 minutes of not being hit in the face with indoor snowballs?  Apparently it is.  Worst part is that I freaked out, yelled, cursed (maybe a little), stomped my feet and yelled some more like a real crazy person (almost wish I had a video of it).  Seriously, if I acted like that in public or at my office I would have been sent for counseling immediately and probably kicked out of the Coast Guard for mental instability, but here at home, kids just either look at me like I am crazy or even worse, laugh.  Now I just feel like an idiot.  Losing my crap= now feeling like a crappy mom.  Nice job!

No comments:

Post a Comment