Thursday, August 14, 2014
Day 73 – Even Mommy is impressive sometimes.
Took
Samson to the batting cages today for first time. He tried a few rounds in the slow
pitch baseball, but machines were set too high for him so I had him go into the
softball area where he started hitting a few of the balls. Then he got tired and asked if I wanted to
try. I got up and hit every pitch (it
was slow pitch after all). I looked back at Samson and he had a look of disbelief on his face. “Mommy, you're not bad.” Yes, I know it is hard to believe, but Mommy used to be somewhat athletic. In fact, I still do a marathon each day just to keep up with you two. I also used to listen to music other
than Kids Bop and read books that were not about dinosaurs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment