Just sent Lukas to his room because I was fixing to drop
some bad words on him for his equally bad behavior and I needed some time to
cool down. Now he is in his room crying
“It feels like Mommy doesn’t love me.”
So, is this a brilliant tactic on the part of a 5 year old to elicit
guilt from me, is he just repeating something he has heard his brother say when
he is upset, do I ignore him for a while or do I go try to address it? Got news for you Lukie..I am good at anger
and not very good at guilt. So how long
can I physically lock him in his room and not get in trouble? Oh crying has stopped. This means he has either come to my way of
thinking and will put his shoes on (all I was asking him to do) or he doing
something destructive to his room or the cat or both (more likely scenario)!
No comments:
Post a Comment