Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 323 – Retro momma.

Samson came home today and immediately got on the ipad.  He told me not to worry because he was not playing games, but looking for something on Amazon.  First of all, the fact that my 7 year old knows what Amazon is and that he can access it easily is more worrisome to me than any of the video games he has access to.  This fear/worry is supported by the $60 Star Wars Lego ship he “accidentally” ordered two weeks ago, but thought he had deleted the purchase by closing the ipad.  So to protect our bank account, I went to see what he was looking at.  It was a rubix cube.  He asked if I had ever heard of one.  I laughed out loud, loaded him and Lukas in the car, and proceeded to the toy store where I immediately purchased one for each boy.  I used the excuse that it must be good for their dexterity and without a doubt would sharpen their problem solving skills.  But if I am honest, I wanted to show them how cool I am because I can solve one whole side!  And let me tell you, at least for this afternoon..I am pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment