Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 312- OCD

At a neighborhood gathering tonight I mentioned feeling the need to get the huge rotting mulch pile in my front driveway distributed to the proper places in the yard.  The neighbor I was talking to said something about me being a little OCD.  So of course I have been obsessing about it all day and want to know what that actually means.  Oh, I guess the fact that I have been constantly thinking about his comment (as well as still thinking about the mulch pile) might in fact support what he was attempting to say. I like to call it high energy.  Doug calls in my annoying inability to sit still.  I say, if that is what it means, better a little OCD than ALAD (always lays around disorder).  Yes, I made that up so don’t go look on Google for an actual disorder, but I’m pretty sure if it was one, I know some people who are showing some serious symptoms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment