Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Day 322 – Back to nature?
Was
motivated by the garden show I went to this weekend and decided to check out
the local garden store with the hopes of getting together a nice window box of flowers. My reaction to this garden store has to be
what a person from central Africa must feel like if they were dropped into the
middle of a Super Walmart and expected to figure out what they needed/wanted. I was clearly overwhelmed with the selection,
but a nice employee helped me out. Then
when I checked out I was clearly overwhelmed by the price as I asked the
cashier if for that price they were actually going to come to
my house and plant it or if that price included a money back guarantee if I
kill all of it. She just smiled and gave
me the “silly amateur gardener” look. I
took all my wonderful plants home and planted them in their new homes only to find out that it is supposed to
drop down to the low 40s tonight and well into the 30s the next night. So now my kitchen is a green house waiting
for the real spring to come. Maybe I
will just stick to keeping my yard alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment