Saturday, July 19, 2014
Day 49 – Over scheduled downtime?
So
for the last two weeks I have not really had any adult interaction with the
exception of basically saying hello and goodnight to Doug. OK, I got to briefly talk to a couple of moms
at the pool too, but nothing like what I used to have with work. Then all of a sudden starting last night I
had non-stop stuff and basically ditched the boys with Doug. Girl’s night out last night, mud run with a
girlfriend this morning, watching another friend’s roller derby match this
afternoon and then on Monday night I have book club. I even had to cancel plans with a friend
visiting from out of town because we could not schedule it in. I am blessed and very thankful to have so
many wonderful girlfriends, but why does it seem to be feast or famine? Oh- because a lot of you are still
working! Guess I won’t complain too
loudly. In all seriousness, I spent most
of the day doing stuff for myself with friends and away from the boys. I felt a little guilty, but really needed it
to recharge… of course going to bed on time would probably also help! Think boys enjoyed the “alone time” with
Doug too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment