Sunday, July 20, 2014
Day 50 - Grocery store nightmares
Why
is it that my wonderful little boys hate the grocery store so much? It is filled with wonderful things they
love. They both love to eat. The silly store gives kids free cookies. They can have a grocery cart all their own to
run into each other, other shoppers or the back of my legs. Yet every time we go to the grocery they turn
into these mean, evil creatures I hardly recognize. Worst parts are..no place to put them in time
out. We are out in public, so I can’t
scream like a crazy person (or at least don’t want to). Can’t threaten them with “you start to behave
or I will take you right home” – victory for them and I still don’t have
groceries. I think while they outnumber me
at home I might stick with my online grocery shopping. It is an extra $4.99 per visit, but my sanity
is worth so much more than that. How did
my mom do it? Jason and I must have just
been super kids that never did anything wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment