Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 56 – It isn’t really fair to Daddy?

Kids spent today fighting over who got to do what with Daddy.  Daddy spent the day attempting to balance time between boys.  I enjoyed watching it all unfold.  I also got told by Lukas, “I don’t even want you to talk to me. I only want to talk to Daddy.”  Samson added, “This really isn’t fair to Daddy.  When does he get to stay home with us for two years?”  Doug upset because he just wants to get in a short bike ride and boys want him to go to soccer, take them to birthday party, read books, watch them go off the diving board, snuggle, have snacks, ride bikes and any other thing they do today.  Guess just another sign that this transition is an adjustment for everyone.  I wonder when the kids will just think it is “normal” to have me home all the time?  They will probably get used to it about the same time I decide to go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment