If I have one more kid come over for a play date and within
10 minutes say “I’m bored, “ I am going to scream. You come over to my house to play with my kid
and his toys. You do not come to my
house so that I can constantly entertain you.
Part of the concept behind a play date is that I will have one less kid
to entertain because he will have someone to play with. A play date does not mean you get to sit on
the computer or ipad even if you are doing it together. It means you play. Am I that old fashioned that it is
unreasonable to expect kids to play together without the assistance of adults
or electronics? You want me to entertain
you guys. Ok, I have a really fun game
we can play it is called “clean the bathroom.”
If you get bored with that we can try mop the floor, fold the laundry,
or wash the dishes! Happy play date!
No comments:
Post a Comment