Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 289 – I’m opening a bakery.

I had actually one point thought a bakery might be my calling for post retirement second career.  I love to bake.  I love to make people happy with my baked goods.  My baked goods are pretty darn good.  So I was kind of excited, inspired, and envious when a little flower shop within walking distance of the house closed down and a bakery was set to be opened by a stay at home mom with kids in the local elementary school.  Then today I was headed to the gym at 5:30 in the morning and noticed lights on in the bakery (which does not open until 7).  It was of course the owner who by my best estimate had been at the bakery since 3:30am.  So much risk?  So much work?  I’ll stick (for now) to picking up cupcakes from this new bakery on the way home from the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment