Friday, March 13, 2015

Day 282 – My life is being taken over by a Star Destroyer (another entry on my love hate relationship with Legos)

Samson saved money for a LEGO Star Destroyer.  It has well over 1000 pieces.  He has been so excited that it has taken over his brain and the nice little boy I love has been taken over by the Dark Side and completely disappeared.  Perhaps the age guides on the box do not indicate the age where they can handle the complexity of putting something together, but the emotional age they can handle doing a project like this without driving parents crazy.  Seriously, I don’t care how much he paid for it, if he throws one more fit because he can’t stay up past bedtime to work on it or can’t skip dinner to work on it, I’m chucking it out the back door!

No comments:

Post a Comment