Snow day yesterday so the doctors’ office was closed. Lukie had an appointment for his kindergarten
physical which has to be rescheduled. I
called this morning to reschedule and they have no appointments this
month. I’m to call back each morning
until to see if they have any cancellation. Tell you what, since you closed
your clinic when I clearly (thanks to my gas guzzling SUV) could have made it
to the original appointment, how about you keep a list of those people who need
to reschedule and you call me if you have a cancellation? It is called customer service. Oh that’s
right, you don’t have to be nice to me because I have to have you sign all this
paperwork or home school my kid. I swear
I think this is an Arlington County wide conspiracy to keep Lukie out of public
school.
No comments:
Post a Comment