Friday, March 13, 2015
Day 281- Lonely job.
I
just spent 2.5 hours at the park and
nobody talked to me with the exception of Lukas. (and he only talked to me when
he needed a snack or potty break) . I
have never been that surrounded by people, moms, nannies, kids and been that
lonely in my whole life. Why don’t
people talk to each other? I tried
initiating conversation a couple of times specifically with the moms of the
kids Lukie was playing with, but anyone just looked at me like I was
interrupting their time. I’m an
introvert, so can totally respect a person’s need to have alone time or just be
by themselves, but come on. There were
no even any “hot” stay at home dads for me to talk to! At least Lukie had fun and burnt some energy. This stay at home parent thing is really
lonely. Not often the ladies lunches and
hanging out with neighborhood friends I envisioned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment