Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 284 – Key to having enough sweets.

Usually we have to fight the boys for our share of any dessert I make.  Tonight I figured it out.  I made a double chocolate pound cake with 60% cocoa chips.  Samson said, “I didn’t really like it.”  This is the kid that would eat anything if you put sugar on it.   Lukas said, “It hurts my mouth.”  I have no idea what that means, but he didn’t finish his piece and did not ask for seconds.  So, apparently I have to make really rich, chocolate desserts.  It will be a sacrifice since my taste buds have grown used to such high brow delights as rice crispy treats and girl scout cookies (both of which are still very good by the way).  Instead, I will have to have triple rich foods like double chocolate pound cake and chocolate cream cheese frosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment