Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 244 – Latest obsession?

Doug mentioned this morning that he listened to a podcast focused on not cholesterol or fat being the evil that causes plaque build-up in our arteries (which eventually causes heart attacks and strokes), but instead the evil culprit being excess sugar.  I know that I love baking and baked goods, so I assumed this was focused on me and maybe his concern for our health.  For about 10 seconds I thought maybe I should cut down on the baking and watch more closely what the boys are eating and how often they get sweets.  Wait a minute anti-sugar boy..didn’t you get Lukie Lucky Charms yesterday at the grocery store?  Didn’t you insist I make snicker doodles for an after dinner snack last night?   Didn’t you bring home donuts yesterday for breakfast?  My baking will continue, but I might cut off Doug’s access to podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment