Lukie’s teacher said today again that he had trouble
focusing on anything. I think not being
able to “focus” was kind. I spent the
rest of the day with him and it was like he was on a different planet. Not able to listen to anything. When I asked him why he was not listening he
told me “listening is so hard for me”.
So of course I have been freaking out spending the last 24 hours reading
about ADD and ADHD. Lots of stuff seems
to fit Lukie, but lots of stuff seems to fit most 4 year olds. How are you supposed to tell? I have always known Lukie was different than
Samson, but now I’m going to feel really bad if we have been teasing him about
being in “Lukie Land” and there really is something wrong. Bad mommy on a whole new level!
No comments:
Post a Comment