Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 245 – Camera shy.

Every month I send out an e-mail to friends and family with a link to 20-30 of my favorite pictures of the kids from that month.  I just went to download pictures off the camera and discovered I only have 10-12 pictures from the entire month.  So either:

1) the kids are not doing cute stuff anymore so I don’t feel the need to take pictures (not possible), 
2) I’m losing my mind and can’t remember to take the camera with me (very possible),  
3) I’m living more in the moment and as a result not taking as many pictures (fat chance), 
4) I just take them all on my phone and can’t figure out how to move photos from phone to computer (this is certainly part of it) or 
5) the camera kept disappearing for long periods of time because someone kept taking it and not putting it back (this is primarily it).  

Someone who is only 4 and should not have his grubby little hands on my camera, decided that he loves the cat so much that 135 pictures of her this month was not quite enough.  So now I have about 5 pictures of Samson’s 7th birthday (once in a lifetime) and 210 of Cally licking herself (once every 2-3 seconds).  Awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment