Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 248 – Do we really have to go outside?

At the start of winter I told the kids that we had to spend at least 15 minutes a day outside.  I claimed it was good to get fresh air and some sunlight.  Yesterday it was 50 and sunny.  We spent hours outside.  Today it is 28 with a wind chill of 12 and I am quickly moving back into my I want to wear flannel PJs, drink hot cocoa and bake all day mode.  Lukie just asked about going outside and I handed him the ipad instead! Not only going against my 15 minutes outside lecture, but being hypocritical on my electronics time limits as well.   When did I become such a wimp?  Maybe the hours yesterday can just be distributed over several days and Lukie and I do not have to leave the house for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment