Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 256 – Possible job?

A friend sent me a job posting today.  It was with a company I have always thought would be good to work for; it was at the pay level I just left; it was non supervisory so I would not have to supervise people who a majority of the time would fail to live up to my unreasonably high expectations; it was close to my house; and I was somewhat if not fully qualified.  Alas I still have not bothered to put together a resume and the position was only being advertised until the end of the day.  So, did I drop everything and start getting something together?  Nope, I thought  well I’m getting pretty comfortable with my role of helping with homework, making after school snacks, blowing noses and going on class field trips.  Maybe next year (maybe not)! Not many jobs as cool, frustrating, or rewarding as the job I have now.  (Although my pay in this job could be better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment