Lukie wants a Star Wars birthday, but he has only seen the
original two movies with Darth Vader (who he loves) and Luke Skywalker (who
funny enough he thinks is a wimp). So I
figure it can’t be that hard to put on a Star Wars birthday, but wait, oh it
can be. I went to two different party
super stores. They had everything from
dinos to princesses, from Pokemon to a bunch of superheros I have never heard
of, but not one single Star Wars thing.
Actually I take that back. They have
this Star Wars Rebels stuff that I guess is some new Star Wars characters that
came out this year, but Lukie doesn’t know any of them. No problem right. I just go to my friend Amazon and order some
Darth Vader and Yoda stuff online. Found it, but 8 paper cake plates cost
$15.00. Are they kidding? Does someone really want it that badly? Then I head to the grocery with two pictures
of Darth Vader. One is a simple outline
of his image the other a movie picture.
I went to three different groceries and nobody would do to the cake for
me because the image is under copy write protection. Are you kidding me? We are clearly talking about a 5 year old’s
birthday cake. With the amount of money
I have spent on Star Wars stuff in my lifetime, George Lukas himself should be
making my darn Darth Vader cake. I think
I officially hate kids birthdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment