Friday, December 12, 2014
Day 192- Christmas cards.
Have
started getting Christmas cards. We
never send out cards. We used to send
out Groundhog Day cards because I never got around to it until February and
then once kids were born we did an electronic family letter a couple of times,
but not real Christmas cards like we are getting. You know, the ones with the family and even
the family dog looking so perfect you wonder if they paid someone to actually
photo shop the family picture. First I am in awe that anyone actually gets
their family to take pictures like that.
We can’t get a good picture of one family member much less one of all of
us looking good together and I can’t get the cat to stop peeing on the couch
long enough for any picture. Maybe we
should just take the picture and send out what we get – “Schneiders o-natural”. Well
as silly as it sounds, I have to admit, I have a certain amount of guilt about
not doing cards. It isn’t even that I
care that much, but I do enjoy getting them from people and I don’t want people
to think they are not on our Christmas card list. We just don’t have a list at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment