Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Day 195 – All a matter of perspective.
When
I was at my last job in the CG I watched the lady who ran the gym and thought
“What a great job. If she retires, I’m
all over that.” Well, got a call last week
from a friend who still works in the building and heard the gym lady was
retiring this upcoming summer. My first
reaction was to call her and find out when they would start looking for an
applicant. Then I started thinking more…what would we do with the boys this
summer? Would they let me work early enough hours to still get them off the
bus? Would I like working around the
same people again? Who would I commute
with now that my boys would be in school?
I would not be able to help out in their classrooms each week like I do
now. Funny, but the job that sounded so
cool 7-8 months ago doesn’t really sound that cool now. Guess that either means my old CG job must
have been really bad, or what I’m doing right now is hard to beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment