Saturday, December 27, 2014
Day 207 – The morning after….
House
is a disaster. New toys are
everywhere. Boys are seriously over
stimulated and need to go outside to burn some energy, but refuse to be taken
away from the new Christmas gadgets.
Doug is in the back yard playing with a remote control car the boys were
given that he is destined to break within hours. I have now eaten more than 3 dozen Christmas
cookies (honestly it might be more, I just stopped counting) and not run in two
days. Lukas has discovered a way to make
a mess with “no-mess” kinetic sand (I can’t even believe, much less describe
this). Samson decided it was a good idea
to start his 448 piece Lego Star Wars ship using one of my cookie sheets as a
sorting tray. Cally (the cat) keeps following me
around looking for catnip and wanting to play catch with her new toy
mouse. It is like a bad Christmas
hangover that won’t go away. I’m going back
to bed (because all the Christmas cookies are gone).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment