Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 104 – I don't do sick!

How can I possibly be the only one in the house with this cold?  I am the one that has the least exposure to human beings outside the Schneider house.  Where could I have gotten it?  Maybe it isn’t a cold and I’m actually allergic to the amount of dust that is accumulating in the house as a result of my lack of cleaning?  Either way, hate how I feel and how I take it out on the boys (even Doug).  Can you please just leave Mommy on the couch to suffer in peace?  I actually fell asleep yesterday while I was snuggling with Lukas. Woke up 45 minutes later and Lukas was in the other room snuggled up with the i-pad. I’m usually not a big fan of the electronics for the boys, but yesterday I should have gone out and bought more stock in Apple out of sheer appreciation for my nap.   Just looked up that a cold can last up to three weeks…I don’t think so.  The real question is do I still run in the AM with the hope of killing whatever it is or do I rest.  Considering nap above, I'm guessing prudent thing to do would be to sleep.  Also, why do the boys seem to sleep all night when I am feeling fine, but last night while I'm not feeling great each of them wet their beds and were up on and off all night?  

No comments:

Post a Comment