Thursday, September 18, 2014
Day 109 – Toilet trouble.
Have
been encouraging Lukas to at least try to wipe himself after a poop before
calling for help from me. Perhaps I
should have provided more guidance because today I heard “Mommy the toilet is
clogged.” I came in the bathroom to find
Lukas standing pants down with what he thought was a plunger (actually a toilet
brush) and toilet paper/poopy water running out of the sides of the
toilet. This of course all happened 10
minutes before we needed to leave for an appointment with the Dr. So, I threw some towels down, turned the
water off, praised Lukas for trying to wipe himself and left the whole mess for
Doug to figure out when he got home. Good
mommy –not so good wife! I would say it is man's work, but considering my last job as a Gender Policy Advisor, he would just laugh at me and tell me to take off my shoes and head back to the kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment