Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 120 – I officially hate the cat.

As if urine thing was not enough, she woke me up last night scratching the side of the bed.  She also apparently does not like to get her nose wet, so refuses to drink out of her water bowl and instead jumps up on the counter an loudly demands for us to turn on the water so she can drink from the faucets. Back to the pet store to buy…special water dispenser, anti-scratch stuff, scratching post (although I don’t understand how stuff that is covered in the stuff you don’t want her to scratch teaches her to not scratch), catnip (to attract her to the scratching post vs our bed) and more anti-pee odor stuff.  I thought cats were supposed to be easy.  She is lucky she is so cute (I think I have said that about Lukie before too).

No comments:

Post a Comment