So this is just a sample of the fast moving conversation around
the breakfast table this morning:
Samson says – “Mommy I hope you get pregnant. That would be funny.”
I think – Where on earth did that come from and no, it would
not be funny at all and I can guarantee that you would not like the change it
would cause in your life Samson. Can you
say sharing a room with your crazy brother and sharing Daddy with yet another
human being.
Lukas says – “I don’t like girls. But I love mommy. She is not a real girl.”
I think – Not sure if I should take this as a compliment or
an insult, so I’ll take it as a compliment.
Lukas says –“ I don’t have a school anymore.”
I think – You do have a school. You just have the summer off. Don’t get too used to it!
Samson says – “Mommy is home schooling you Lukie.”
I think – Oh hell no!
Lukas says – “If I am Captain America, mommy has to be an
evil cow.”
I think – OK, I can take not being a real girl, but a
cow? Come on little man try not to
destroy my delicate self esteem in one morning.
Samson says – “If I don’t eat my vitamins will I die?”
I think – If I tell him “yes” then it will either cause him
to eat his vitamin or freak out because he did not eat it yesterday and now
thinks he is going to die anytime. If I
say “no” there is no chance he will eat it.
I can’t win this one.
Love that we don’t have to rush out of the house at 7AM
every morning anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment