Big plans today to weed the yard, clean the house, grocery
shop and pick up Doug’s dry cleaning all while keeping Lukie entertained. OK sounds really silly now, but sounded
reasonable this morning when I got up for my run. I managed to get the kitchen clean, pick up
milk at the grocery, get Doug’s dry cleaning, keep Lukie mildly entertained and
completely exhaust myself. Sitting at a
desk all day was certainly never this physically demanding.
Oh did I mention I missed bus pickup again? Apparently “early release” Wed is earlier
than I thought. Maybe we will just start
riding bikes to school again. Oh, but
then I would have to teach Lukie to ride a bike. On my list for this summer, but seeing as how
the first three days have gone, I’m not counting on anything. Did I mention I miss my cleaning ladies? Have to go…boys are building a yarn cocoon
around me and the kitchen that I may not be able to escape from if I wait any
longer to get out.
No comments:
Post a Comment