Came home today from getting a haircut (which is not nearly
as relaxing when you have a 4 year old waiting on you) and found the sub-pump
in our basement pumping stuff out onto the driveway (as it should if it had
just rained or was raining). As we have
not had rain in a couple of days, I became concerned and checked out the
basement. No issues. About 3 hours later I remembered this morning
I watered the new rose bushes in the front yard and apparently rolled up the
hose setting it next to the house, but somehow forgot to turn off the
water. Pregnancy brain is nothing
compared to the retiree brain I seem to have going on.
Then went to Samson’s Kindergarten concert where they sang
songs called “Water Cycle” and “Reduce/Reuse/Recycle” focused on how we should
not waste water. Felt like they were
sending me a personal message. Since I
was already at the school, I just brought Samson home. Figured if he was with me, at least I could
have a 50% success rate this week for on time after school pick-ups. 50% is passing right?
Managed to get one of the three bathrooms cleaned, it was
dirty again within 10 minutes thanks to Lukie’s lack of basic concentration
while he urinates. Baked some cookies
and then ate 1/3 of them myself because well they were really good. As I mentioned, I got my haircut (just a
little shorter). Lukie said he will like
it if I let him watch a movie. Samson
said it is not as cool because I can’t tie it in a knot (I think he means
braid). Doug said, “You realize that you
cut out all the blonde parts?” Thank you
Schneider boys/man, I’m going to bed (after one more cookie).
No comments:
Post a Comment