Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 25 – Toilet Paper

I think I already noted that the house is messier because we actually live in it more than a couple of hours a day now.  Other things I have noticed that have changed since we are physically present in the house more:
  • ·         3X as much laundry (not sure why, but no joke)
  • ·         Need to restock groceries every few days rather than being able to stretch it to every week (forget college loans for the boys, I’m pretty sure we will have to take out a second mortgage on the house to feed them both in high school)
  • ·         Have to vacuum once a day (or at least we should to keep mice and ants away)
  • ·         Grass grows faster (OK it probably does not, but now that we don’t have a lawn service guy and have to cut it ourselves it sure seems to grow faster)
  • ·         Same goes for weeds
  • ·         Bathrooms are disgusting (here I have to apologize to our former house cleaners because they were probably always this bad I just never was in the house in daylight hours enough to notice)
  • ·         We ALWAYS seem to be out of or nearly out of toilet paper (I am thinking we may have to invest in a BJs membership after all)

No comments:

Post a Comment