Today started at 3AM. I noticed a light on in the hall and found every
light in Lukie’s room on, but no Lukie in bed.
Instead, he was on the floor covered with a blanket. When I went to put him back in bed, I
discovered he had on no PJ pants or underwear (seems to be a trend with Lukie
lately). Yes, naked from the waist down.
I’m pretty sure this was not how I put him to bed, but at 3AM I pretty much didn’t
care and put him back to bed that way.
The
boys decided this afternoon that to celebrate Father’s Day they wanted to sleep
out in the tent in the back yard. While
the plan for our outdoor sleeping adventure unfolded, Lukie made it clear that I
could not sleep in the tent and would have to sleep in the house. Happy Father’s Day to me! The house is so quiet I almost feel
guilty. Almost, but not quite!
No comments:
Post a Comment