Monday, June 9, 2014
Day 8 – I am in charge right?
Lesson
for today..don’t ask the 4 year old what he wants to do or you will sit around
all day doing nothing. Pick something to
do, tell him what you are doing and do it.
Also as a side note, if the Luke Skywalker Lego character gets lost it
is ALWAYS my fault. Don’t even know what
the darn thing looks like, but totally my fault according to Lukie. Then of course once I find the character I
can’t find the light saber (also my fault by default). Why the heck would Lego think making any “vital”
part to a child’s toy the size of ½ of a toothpick is OK? I love Lego even if 500+ of your smallest
pieces are currently spread all over my living room floor and will inevitably
end up clogging my vacuum cleaner or getting stepped on during the middle of
the night when one of the boys screams out for water. Ranting now...must need sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment