Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 24 – Bodily functions.

For the last three days something very strange has happened.  It takes us 10 minutes to walk to the pool in the morning for lessons and the exact same route home later that day takes us 20 minutes.   More strange is the fact that each day before we leave for the pool I ask anyone if they have to go to the bathroom.  Of course nobody does, but of course 5 minutes later (almost exactly ½ way to the pool) someone cries out that they have to go potty or simply drops their pants in whichever yard they happen to be in front of and waters the grass (fortunately this is only Lukie and not Samson).  

Before departing for home I ask the same thing.  Who has to go to the potty?  No body of course.  ½ way home Samson says his stomach hurts because he has to go poop (I am not kidding this has happened in both directions three days in a row now).  Sorry kiddo, you can’t just drop your pants and do that in a front yard.  I don’t have a plastic bag big enough to clean it up and I might get thrown in jail if I let you.  My theory:  too excited to pee or poop before leaving to the pool, too tired to pee or poop before walking back home and walking obviously stimulates bodily functions (not very scientific, but I’m sticking to it).  All I know is Lukie needs to keep his pants up in public and no matter how bad his stomach hurts because he has to poop I cannot carry my 60lb Samson home from the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment