Thursday, October 2, 2014
Day 123 – Sleepless nights?
When
I was working outside the home and had a big project or presentation to give
the next day, I would sometimes have trouble sleeping or wake up and not be
able to get back to sleep thinking about it.
Since all I have to worry about now is my wonderful family, I thought
those days were behind me, but spent much of last night obsessing about my
children. Seriously for three hours I
was awake in bed, “I wonder if that is normal?
Is he behind other kids? Why is
he acting like that? I need to call my
friend who is a teacher and ask. I need
to talk to his teacher about it. Don’t I
have a book on this somewhere?” Maybe
the worry thing is genetic and I won’t be able to get away from it ever? Scary thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment