Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 129 – Cooler temps.

It was 48 degrees when we got up this morning and I sent both boys to school in shorts and short sleeved shirts.  Didn’t really see this as a problem until I pulled up to Lukie’s school and all kids were wearing heavy coats.  Great, yet another reason for his teacher to think I am borderline negligent.  She has two boys that are now in college, so she has to kind of get me right?  Reality is that I have not taken the time to get their Winter clothes out of upstairs storage yet.  Plus really, what are they going to wear when it is 28 degrees if they are wearing heavy coats today?   I usually consider it a successful boy dressing day if Lukie is not wearing jammies and Samson bothered to brush his hair.  I know this sounds like a low bar, but it isn’t!

No comments:

Post a Comment