Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 131 – Playdate dilemma.

We never did play dates while I was working, so it was not really an issue.  Now Samson has friends from school.  Lukie really doesn’t.  Samson wants to have play dates, Lukie wants to have play dates with Samson and his friends.  Poor Lukie.  I told him he has a play date with Mommy and I got what was clearly a 4 year old’s version of “what the hell mommy?”  So Lukas.. just because you know some kids first name from school does not mean I have his mommy’s e-mail and can call them up with 10 minutes notice to ask if they want to drop their child off at the house of a semi-stranger so you can play.  I think I would be worried for any parent who said “yes of course” right off the bat.  Of course, I did have someone pick up my child from school without knowing their last name and I’m a pretty rock solid model parent (self proclaimed).  Working on developing your social network Lukie.  Until then, I will bribe you with trips to the bakery and movies on the ipad while Samson is at his play dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment