Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 152 – Cat voice.

I just noticed that I talk nicer to the cat who pees blood on my furniture than I do to the boys that I carried for nine months in my own body.  Seriously whenever I see the cat I go into this cat babytalk type thing.  Half the time I feel like I am talking to the boys in my crazy screaming or meanly condescending voices.  The only thing I give the cat is food, water and a clean box and she follows me around like I am a Goddess.  The boys I sacrificed my body and pretty much my entire way of life, but they often look at me with contempt and even mild hatred.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy my children seem to be less simple minded than the cat, but I’m in need of some unconditional love from my boys.  Perhaps I should try one day using only my cat voice with them.  They will either think I have lost my mind and use the opportunity to burn down the house and start a Lord of the Flies type colony in our backyard or…no they will think I’m crazy, no other option here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment