Friday, October 3, 2014
Day 125 – Worst day yet.
Today
was so bad I think I really have Doug afraid I might lose it. At least it is nice to know he recognizes
that if I lose my mind, the house will
fall apart. Basic overview – lots of
needless yelling, followed by guilt associated with needless yelling, followed by
crying for yelling and guilt! More
detailed picture: Was supposed to take
Lukie apple picking, but cat (that I love so much) has a UTI and is peeing
bloody pee all over the house, I have made vet appointment to try to address bloody
pee issue, 10 minutes from time of appointment I can’t find the cat, Lukas
is laying on the floor screaming at me because I won’t let him have a handful
of marshmallows for breakfast, I call Doug to yell at him (because in my mind
it is his fault we have a cat) and tell him I want to go back to work (yes, I
actually did this), I get in the car and the low fuel light goes on (of course
it does), I don’t think I had showered in two days, but I had gone for my
morning runs (looking good) - so this is how the day started. It has to get better right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment