A certain business that we go to
frequently was hesitant to give us the bathroom key today. They said the rule was we had to buy
something. Now I get having to protect
the bathroom key or else you get all sorts of strange people hanging out and
doing things other than urinate in your bathroom that is meant for the convenience
of customers, but when it is a mom and her 4 year old who is standing holding
his privates (the 4 year old not the mom, apply some common sense and give me
the darn key. I’ll buy a cookie or
something later out of guilt or gratitude or whatever you want to call it. The alternative is that you stick so strictly
to your rules that while I am buying the least expensive thing you have in your
store and cursing you under my breath, my kid pees on your floor. Your choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment