Monday, May 11, 2015
Day 340 - The ultimate threat
I stayed up way too late last night getting out the kids summer clothes and swaping them out for the winter ones. Based on past likes/dislikes witgh clothing, I made piles of clothes for them to put away. Lukas had a bunch of t-shirts handed down (I think he is the 4th kid to wear most of them). Samson historically does not like shirts with stuff printed on them, so he had 4-5 new t-shirts right out of the package. So, although this is the way it has always been for several years, Lukas was screaming because he did not have any new clothes and Samson was screaming because he didn't have any cool t-shirts with Star Wars or Ninjago printed on them! I stayed calm and with blinding speed told them both that if they did not like what they had, they could come shopping with me next week. Suddenly everyone was happy! (for a few minutes until Samson asked why we couldn't just buy it all on Amazon prime).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment