Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 358 - Help?

So far we have been home from school for 10 minutes and I have had to say:

Your socks don't go there.
Put away your bike helmet.
No, you cannot have a marshmallow for after school snack.
Seriously, put away the marshmallows.
Yes, you have to do your homework before baseball.
No, I don't care when you change into your baseball stuff as long as you are in the car when I leave.
Stop throwing that at your brother.
No light sabers in the house.
Please use your normal words and not your crying voice.
If I see you with your hand in the marshmallows again, you are going to have a big problem.
You can get yourself a glass of milk.
Please just stay away from each other.
Serenity now!
No power tools in the kitchen.
Do not point the nerf guns at people.
Do not point the nerf guns at the cat.
Stop hitting your brother.
Fine, you can have a marshmallow if you will just be quiet and go outside to play.

I may not make it until dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment