I don't mind doing laundry, but just did it two days ago, so can someone explain what I folded today (again this should be two days of clothing):
PJs - Doug 0, Samson 0, Lukas 8, me 1
Underwear - Doug 6, Samson 4, Lukas 6, me 2
Shirts - Doug 5, Samson 6, Lukas 2, me 2
Shorts - Doug 3, Samson 4, Lukas 2, me 2
Pants - Doug 1, Samson 2, Lukas 2, me 0
Pairs of socks - Doug 6, Samson 6, Lukas 7, me 2
I don't mind doing it, but come on boys. Do you really need to change underwear twice a day (or more)? Lukas if you insist on wearing PJs on home days you can just wear the ones you wore to bed and you don't have to change whenever you spill on yourself. Doug if you come home at 6 and wear a T-shirt for three hours before bed, it is not always dirty and could likely be worn the next day for three more hours. Help!
No comments:
Post a Comment