Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Day 349 - It is all your fault Mommy
Lukas if you fall and hurt yourself on the playground this is in no way, shape or form my fault. Unless of course I tripped you (tempting if you keep screaming at me for things that are not my fault) or if you base your falling on bad genetics. It is also not my fault when you slam your fingers in the door as they are not my fingers and I am not the one who shut the door. It is finally not my fault that you cannot put your toy car back in the house. Yes, I am the one who locked the door to the house, but you are the one who did not listen the three times I told you to put it in the house and you are the one who has baseball practice that is requiring us to leave the house (and therefore lock it) in the first place. If you are going to yell at me for something, at least pick something that is my fault - you being so smart, handsome or charming. Those you can blame me for any day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment