Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Day 346 - Sleep or sneeze?
Allergy doctor started me on new allergy med to help with hives. Not helping with hives, but very sleepy all day. Don't want to run with the kids at the playground or cook or pretty much do anything. Want to sit on couch and sleep. Oh and also not helping with hives. The only good thing is that I got 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep for 4 nights. The bad part is that it is supposed to be allergy medicine and not a sleep aide and of course even with all that sleep I am still falling asleep on the playroom floor if I sit down to play with Lukas. "Mommy get up it is your turn again. Mommy do you need a nap?" So, I took myself off the medicine and what happened? Last night without allergy meds, I got about 4 hours of sleep. Was up at random intervals and unable to go back to sleep thinking about the snack for Lukie's class, the work we are having done to the house, the upcoming field trip, what we are having for dinner (you know really important stuff that should be keeping me awake at night). What is in this stuff and if this is how an allergy pill (that isn't supposed to make me lethargic) makes me feel, I am certainly not cut out for heavy alcohol consumption or recreational drugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment