Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 153 – I can only do 2 or three things at a time.

I am attempting to fix dinner.  I have the cat running around my legs meowing for food (I’m not fixing her dinner).  Doug is attempting to tell me about his day.  Samson wants me to go outside and play football after I check his homework.  That is when Lukas from the bathroom yells, “Mommy I need some help.”  Unless you want me to burn dinner and likely the whole house down, someone else needs to feed the cat.  Doug, I’ll listen to stories about your day, but you can’t expect a response or any high level of retention.  Samson, Daddy knows how to do 1st grade math too, but you are right, I probably throw the football better so hopefully we can throw after dinner.  Lukas, if you are ever going to go to Kindergarten you have to learn to wipe your own bottom!  Feels good to be needed right?

No comments:

Post a Comment