Thursday, November 6, 2014
Day 158 – Transition meltdown.
Most
days I’m happy and like that I get to hang out with the boys more, but today I
started off with this feeling of “what the hell am I actually doing with my
life?” Yes, I know – raising the boys.
But when my ego steps in I think “There must be something more I should
be doing for the greater good of mankind than wiping butts and getting snacks.” Funny thing is, I wasn’t really doing anything
that was changing the world before (at least I was getting paid), so not sure
why now I feel this almost guilt for not having some grand plan or life
changing project. Mostly I just want to enjoy
each day and mostly I manage to do that.
Guess that is pretty good and not going to change soon as I’m still only
on page 4 of “How to make a living without having a job.” Not really sure that any job is the
answer. I need to feel like I have a fulfilling
purpose. Maybe I need to get my butt
back to church. Maybe I need to stop
binge eating Halloween candy resulting in sugar lows that manifest themselves
as minor states of depression. Maybe I
just need to join Lukie who is currently making “shoes” for himself out of
construction paper and masking tape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment